You’re already committed to SQB. Now you can spend 6-8 weeks this summer learning the ins and outs of what makes SQB tick, all while contributing to the team and making an impact. Depending on your areas of interest, possible work could include fundraising, development, communications, finance, human resources, or program planning and execution.
This summer SQB is offering two paid summer internships specifically for members of the SQB community:
- SQB alumni
- Family of students, staff, Board members, council members, and donors
- SQB volunteers
Our goal is to create a meaningful summer employment opportunity for people from within our community with a demonstrated interest in non-profit work. This position will not be advertised to the general public.
The successful candidate will have
- a previous direct or indirect relationship to SquashBusters and a clear understanding of our mission and history
- a demonstrated or stated interest in doing non-profit work
- proficiency with basic business software (G-Suite apps, Microsoft Office, etc.)
- experience with Salesforce (or a willingness to learn—we will train)
- excellent writing and communication skills
- the ability to work as part of a team
- an appreciation of and support for SquashBusters’ commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion.
To apply, please complete the application and the writing prompt. If selected, SQB will contact you to schedule an interview, which will be conducted on either Thursday, March 18th or Monday, March 22nd, with the goal of making an offer by the end of March.