SquashBusters serves students in Boston, Lawrence and Providence. Students usually join in middle school and stay with the program through high school and beyond. In addition to training in squash, health and wellness, we offer academic tutoring and enrichment, community service and leadership opportunities, and college and financial aid counseling.
As alumni, program graduates are supported with a number of scholarships and opportunities for career connections. They are carefully monitored throughout their post-secondary careers to ensure academic, social-emotional, and financial well-being, and connected to career development workshops and summer jobs.
Boston programming takes place at the SquashBusters Center at Northeastern University, 795 Columbus Avenue, Roxbury Crossing.
- For 2023-2024 program year we are recruiting students in grades 6 through 10 from all Boston Public Schools.
- Interested High School students, please contact Nessrine Ariffin
- Interested Middle School students and Spanish speaking families please contact Carolina Restrepo.
Lawrence programming takes place at Brooks School in North Andover (transportation provided) and at 60 Island Street in Lawrence.
- Due to space constraints in Lawrence, we are primarily recruiting from our partner schools for the 2023-2024 program year which include Arlington Middle School, Notre Dame Cristo Rey, Abbott Lawrence Academy, Lawrence High, and Greater Lawrence Technical School.
- We are happy to talk with any interested students and families and look forward to the opening of our new center in fall 2024 when we will increase enrollment and partner schools.
- Please reach out to Program Director, Vicky Flamenco, for additional information.
Providence programming takes place at the SquashBusters Center at Moses Brown School, 250 Lloyd Street, Providence.
- For 2023-2024 program year we are recruiting students in grades 7 through 10.
- Interested students and families should contact Stefano Crema.