2019 Boston Marathon Application
Run for Team SquashBusters
Members of Team SquashBusters will raise critical funds to help hundreds of Boston youth improve their life trajectories through squash and fitness, leadership opportunities, and academic enrichment and college prep. Together, we will help level the playing field by providing students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds access to the transformative opportunities that lead to successful life outcomes.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Applicants pledging to raise $7,500+ will be reviewed first, followed by applicants pledging to raise $6,000+, and all other applicants will be reviewed beginning in November. Athletes will be notified of their selection by December 15th.
- Guaranteed race entry
- Fundraising tips & tools from SQB’s team of development staff
- Personalized page on the team’s fundraising website
- SquashBusters singlet and training apparel and gear
- Exclusive post-race amenities
- Training runs with SquashBusters’ Student Athletes
- Training support, including water stations during designated weekend runs and advice and consultation with team leader, BAA member, and experienced marathoner Joe Floyd
Runners Commit To:
- $5,000 minimum fundraising commitment (set by the BAA)
- $365 race entry fee (set by the BAA)