Run for Team SquashBusters
Members of Team SquashBusters will raise critical funds to help hundreds of Boston youth improve their life trajectories through squash and fitness, leadership opportunities, and academic enrichment and college prep. Together, we will help level the playing field by providing students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds access to the transformative opportunities that lead to successful life outcomes.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, beginning with those pledging to raise $8,000+, followed by applicants pledging to raise $7,000+, and then all other applicants. Athletes will be notified of their selection by January 15.
- Guaranteed race entry
- Fundraising tips & tools from SQB’s team of development staff
- Personalized page on the team’s fundraising website
- SquashBusters singlet and training apparel and gear
- Special incentives for our most successful fundraisers
- Exclusive post-race amenities
- Training runs with SquashBusters’ student athletes
- Training support, including water stations during designated weekend runs and advice and consultation with team leader, BAA member, and experienced marathoner Joe Floyd
- Unlimited access to running coach, John Furey, for the duration of training
- Race weekend activities including team breakfast
Runners Commit To:
- $7,000 minimum fundraising commitment
- $370 race entry fee (set by the B.A.A.)